Monday, June 25, 2012

St George

 We went to the play "Hairspray" one night while in St. George at the Tuacan Theater.  Shannon was supposed to go also, but unfortunately, a bike fell over in the garage and the pedal landed right on her toe and broke it.  She was in a lot of pain, and started getting sick also.



I went biking with Ryan, Dani and Brandon on this particular day, although I still need to upload the pictures which are on my other camera.  I was definitely the slowest, as I have not gone mountain biking in 15 years.  It was fun, although I was much more cautious then the rest of the group.  I only worried for Ryan's life a couple of times, as he jumped his bike about 4 times off the side of a small cliff.

 We celebrated Father's Day while in St. George. I'm not in this picture because I was too agitated after dealing with Aria's tantrum while the rest of the family watched, and then feeling frustrated and sad that I had forgotten to bring something for Father's Day for my dad.  I blame it on the fact that we have been so incredibly busy since I've arrived, but really, I should have just planned better, I guess.  Being in such a small home with the entire family and Aria and Zade was challenging.  It would have been fine without the kids, but with kids, it was hard- hard to get them to nap, and go to bed, and it was hard just really having no where to go when they were getting out of control.


Zade started loading his little shopping cart with pads, so we had to get a picture. :)

No comments: