Monday, June 25, 2012

The Crack

 The following day, after Kristi's wedding, we departed for St. George again.  My parents wanted to move all of their furniture into the house.  The car ride with Aria and Zade was rather miserable, but the kids did have some fun times while we were there.  There was a little water park near the house that they had fun playing in with their aunts and uncles.

 We all went out to dinner every night.  At this particular restaurant Zade was really interested in the men's bathroom.  He kept wanting to go inside and had a tantrum when we took him out so we could go home.

 There is a place near my parents home where there is a thin crack between two steep walls in the canyon.  A thin person can just barely squeeze through to the other side.  Aria led the pack, and Ryan kept calling out that he was stuck and that he shouldn't have eaten so much for dinner.  It was funny to be right behind him.  All his calling out made me feel better about going through the crack because I didn't ever feel like I was stuck, and thus didn't feel too nervous as I slid myself between the walls.  Of course, Ryan had to comment about what would happen to us if we had an earthquake, and how we would be squished, just as we were in the middle of it.





No comments: