Monday, June 25, 2012

Girls Go Shopping

 My mom, my sisters, the kids and I spent an afternoon at South Town Mall shopping.  The kids made it difficult to shop, but we still had some interesting experiences.

 Zade's diaper leaked, so I carried him like this until we could find a changing station.  Since I didn't have any extra pants, he had to go around with just a diaper.
Aria said that she wanted to get her ears pierced.  I called Dane and he said he didn't like the idea, but he didn't actually say that she couldn't....:) Anyway, we got Aria settled into the piercing chair and we looked at the different earrings.  I was surprised at the prices and was having a hard time deciding on which pair of earrings.  Since I was taking so long, Aria started getting more and more nervous. Finally she started crying and we called the whole thing off.  It's probably a good thing because I don't Aria is emotionally mature enough.  I'm sure Dane was glad.
 While we were considering Aria's earrings, Zade found plenty of things in Claire's that interested him.

No comments: