Sunday, June 3, 2012

Aria's 1st year at Pre-School

Aria's pre-school teacher, Mrs. Lazaroff, just gave us these fun pictures that were taken during Aria's first year at pre-school:
 Aria with her classmates.

Aria blowing out candle's on her birthday cake with her teacher Mrs. Lazaroff. 

Tara and her parents at Aria's school.

Tara volunteering at Aria's school.

Aria doing what she does best: coloring.

Tara headed out to Utah this week with the kids so that I can have more time to work on my dissertation. Although they are all having a great time, I unfortunately have not been able to make as much progress as I'd like.  I got a computer virus on my laptop,which 4 different anti-virus programs were not able to remove, so I just wiped my hard drive and re-installed everything, which has taken a while.  I was also given a review report to do at work and was asked to teach the lesson at church, which has also zapped a lot of time.  Hopefully, I'll be able to start working more on my dissertation now that I've gotten those things behind me.

No comments: