Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Family Reunion



Would you believe that I'm back in Utah again? Dane says I still have my umbilical cord attached. Perhaps it's somewhat true, but I really do have a couple good reasons for visiting again, besides the fact that my family is awesome and we always do tons of fun stuff. Firstly, we had a family reunion last weekend with the Debenham side. On Friday evening we had a luau at my parent's house and on Saturday we got together for pizza, went miniature golfing in the afternoon, and then had a barbeque in the evening. This coming Friday is also the wedding for one of my favorite cousins- Ray Willardson. We grew up together and I'm so excited to see him get married.

The first picture above is my cousin Ray, his sister Kristi, my sister Shannon and I at the local pool this past Tuesday. The second picture is of all the adult family at the luau.

1 comment:

Jessica Wille said...

I wish I could have been there!! I heard it was a lot of fun!