Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hiking Pima Canyon

I was presenting a paper at a conference in New Orleans last week, so we didn't update the blog last week.  Although I enjoyed seeing the downtown, I wasn't a big fan of the greasy food.  :)

This Saturday, we took the kids to help clean the church, and then had the privilege of having the missionaries come over to our house to do service.  They cleaned up our weed infested backyard, and now it looks great.  A few days earlier they had asked if there was anything they could do for us, and I joked that they could weed our backyard.  Missionaries take jokes seriously.  :)

In the afternoon we went with Marcy and her daughter Casey (who is one of Aria's friends from pre-school) and hiked Pima Canyon.  Zade wanted to walk the whole way and charged ahead with reckless abandon.  He would've biffed 20+ time if I hadn't been holding onto his hand.


No comments: