Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Since it's Mother's Day, I thought I'd put together a short tribute to my dear wife, the best mom in the world:

She brings a great sense of humor into our home (though sometimes at the children's expense) :)



And she's always up for adventure. She should be the poster child for on-the-go mom's. Camping, hiking, skiing, etc, man, nothing stops her.





She is literally a 24-7 mom, playing with the kids all day, feeding babies at night, tending to their endless needs, and giving her all until she's got nothing left.



She's so patient with them, and encourages them to learn new things, even when they're stubborn.



And she's even working hard to instill environmental awareness in them.


Not every moment of motherhood is glamorous, and tasks can become mundane.


Yet, she manages to do it all and still look so good.



Happy Mother's Day Tara. I'm so glad your my wife. You do so much more than I could ever compile into a collage like this. Since being a mom is a thankless job, hopefully this small token of gratitude will help you know how much we all love you.

1 comment:

Asia said...

You are an amazing and lovely mother. What a sweet tribute. Thanks for the book ideas. No doubt we'll belong to the same book club in heaven. That's when I intend on doing all the things I put off right now so I can focus on my kids. For Mother's Day this year all my kids and husband had the flu. I was up all night and day steam cleaning the throw up out of carpet and laying towels all around the room for where the younger kids might mess it again. The memories! The epitome of motherhood.