Sunday, February 14, 2021

Valentines 2021

 For Valentines Tara and I grabbed some take out from the Mongonlian Grill (since dine-in is still not an option) and I finally got a chance to take her for a ride in the new Subaru.  Our neighbors the Johnston's watched our kids, which was great! 

We repaid the favor the next day and watched their kids.  



Repairs

Unfortunately, our shower broke and spilled a ton of water.  Had to hire a plumber to get it fixed and dry everything out. 




Cute Moments with the Kids

Baby Blessing
We finally were able to bless Everest at church.  My dad and brother joined me in giving the blessing. As soon as we laid Everest on his back to give him the blessing he began screaming.  I blessed him with the same things I had blessed the other kids with, and then finished promptly, as I'm sure everyone could barely hear a word I was saying.  As soon as the blessing end, I sat him back up and he immediately stopped crying.  Probably should've just had him sit up for the whole blessing. :)  Oh well.   

Afterwards, my mom played with Everest for a bit and he loved it. 



MRI
Everest had to go in for an MRI to see if they can identify the little lump on the side of his forehead.  He was not a fan of the scan. Tara had to go in with him. 

Spencer's Butte

Tara got some sweet pics of peanuts in mid-air



Mommy modeling shots :)

No comments: