Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentines 2013

Valentines Party
Tara hosted a Valentines party for the kids, where they got to decorate sugar cookies and put Valentines in each others mailboxes.  


As for Tara and I, we did a babysitting exchange and when it was our night to go out, we had a nice meal at Red Lobster, and we gave each other cards.  The kids helped me make a card for Tara, and I got her a big box of chocolates, but as always she one upped me by giving me a bag of Redvine licorice and the following card:


We have this inside joke that our cat Azure is my second wife, because of how fond she is of me, and how cold she is to Tara. :)  She looks just like the cat in the picture, so this card gave me quite a laugh.

Children's Museum



The Mighty Blanket Fort

1 comment:

Dad said...

Love the card Tara made for you. VERY CLEVER!!!

Mom in Oregon