Sunday, April 8, 2012

Nine years and three decades

For our 9th anniversary we went to various art galleries in search of a painting to commemorate our time here in Tucson.  We had a great time despite not finding anything that we really wanted.  We then went out to dinner and had a nice meal, and enjoyed having a conversation without having to worry about taking care of the kids, who were at the Stratton's house.  It was great.



I also celebrated my 30th birthday- officially becoming an old maid, just kidding- 30 is the ultimate prime of life, and I feel just like I did when I was 18- except wiser and less self-centered... all good things, right? For my birthday, I went to Sweet Tomatoes with my family, and then Dane and I went to see The Hunger Games, which was no disappointment, even though I'd read the book.  The next day I got an hour massage at a massage place as a present from Dane.  Can't beat massages and movies.

No comments: