Sunday, November 29, 2009

Brahnka

Dane's parents came to visit for Thanksgiving, and were given the title "Brahnka" by Aria, as grandpa & grandma is still a little too difficult for her to say. :)
During their trip, we went to Reid Park, and enjoyed feeding the ducks and seeing the rose garden.
















We also went to Old Tucson Studios, and watched the comedy shows, gun fights, and learned about the Westerns that were filmed there.
















We also checked out the valley by Gates Pass.














In addition to checking out the U of A, we also went to the Desert Museum, where my mom got to see the beautiful "Crimson Star" Adenium.














And of course, we had a fantastic Thanksgiving Meal!















And we watched the new Star Trek movie, which was pretty good. In summary, we had a really good time. Here are a couple more photos of "Brahnka" playing peek-a-boo with Aria.















Aria sporting some of "Brahnka's" Oregon State gear.














And Aria & "Brahnka" as they watch Wallace & Gromit.

3 comments:

Kari said...

CUTE pictures! Glad you had a good holiday with mom and dad.

Annette said...

Ah! I was so close to you guys on Thanksgiving... San Diego with Scott's sister. But after so many flights wrestling Dwight by myself, I didn't want to fly home without Scott's help, so I didn't think I could make a visit.

But we need to see eachother soon! I am glad you had a good holiday. :)

Maylin said...

I love the made up word for your parents--I bet the title sticks for a long time!