Sunday, June 28, 2009

Beloved technology




Here's Tara's impression of what I do all day. :) She claims that from dawn until dusk I'm glued to my laptop. I admit, I often spend good portions of time on the computer, but only for productive purposes, such as for the research project I'm doing on CEO's outside wealth, or informing myself on purchase decisions (i.e. like buying a replacement for our wireless router, which just died.) Alas, my compelling logic fell on deaf ears. :)



Here's a nice example of Aria's latest development. She's fallen in love with watching Elmo from Sesame Street. Even though we keep her TV time down to 30 minutes a day, it appears that the brain drain has already begun. :)

1 comment:

Annette said...

30 minutes a day is really good! I am having trouble with ideas & activities for keeping Dwight busy. The weather isn't always good so we can't always play outside together. Can you email me any great ideas you have? One kid is hard, because they have no one else to play with except mom. I need more help!