Sunday, October 19, 2008

Heritage Park in Salt Lake City

Okay, so I'll admit it...I'm back in Utah. :)The trip was originally planned so that I would take care of my Grandpa while my parents went to Las Vegas. Unfortunately, he passed away about a month ago. Since the plane tickets were already bought, I decided to come anyway. Of course, we always have fun together. On Saturday we went to Heritage Park with my Aunt Marjorie and her family. My favorite events were making candles out of wax, rescuing the little goat whose head was stuck in the fence, and going on the hay ride. If you're wondering why Aria has a purple mark on her face, it's because she had her face painted. It's supposed to be a flower, but she wouldn't hold still long enough to properly have one drawn, and while it was being drawn, Aria reached out and knocked the dish of paint water all over my pants. Got to love babies!

Notice in the video how I warn my dad to watch out for the goat peeing, but he doesn't notice and almost walks into it.

No comments: